Welcome to Jercol's Back to the Basics. This is where I will post useful information, tips, and gear reviews about what I learn about Outdoor Survival, Activities, and Disaster Preparation. My only goal is to be informative, realistic, and at least a little entertaining.


Saturday, March 23, 2013

Slowing things down a bit

Sorry, I've been pretty preoccupied the last couple weeks.  My posts have taken a back seat to a novel I've been working on.  I thought about posting pieces of it here but it isn't really a 'survivalist' story.  There are bits and pieces that would probably interest you guys but I also didn't want to put anything out until it was finished.

I'm still going to keep posting on good topics when I find them but they will probably be a lot less frequent than before.

There's a lot of cool stories still out there and I definitely be posting when I have the time.  As always, if you have questions about or want me to post something, drop me a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment