Welcome to Jercol's Back to the Basics. This is where I will post useful information, tips, and gear reviews about what I learn about Outdoor Survival, Activities, and Disaster Preparation. My only goal is to be informative, realistic, and at least a little entertaining.


Sunday, November 11, 2012

Update: Slowing Down

I try and update this blog at least every other day or so, most of the time it's even done daily, but I'm not sure how long I'm going to be able to keep that up.  With my new job has come requirements for some out-of-state training, so for the next two weeks I'm going to be in the mid-west.  Woo hoo.

Actually, I'm really looking forward to getting the new job going, I'm just not looking forward to the training portion.

Anyway, I'm going to do my best to keep putting up entertaining and informational posts, it just probably won't have the frequency that I'm sure you've become accustomed to.


No comments:

Post a Comment